How they work and why they clean so well
The traditional chemical technology employed in detergents that are commonly used to clean surfaces is based on transforming oils into their liquid state so that they can be swept away with water. However, they are not effective at eliminating the layer of polysaccharides that form the biofilm (a film over the surfaces is created).
Whereas, the enzymes of the eMC® cleaners wear down the polymeric layer that forms the structure of the biofilm, and transform the complex organic chains into small sized wastes that are irreversibly destroyed and easily dissoluble in water.The eMC® cleaners have a non-stick and antistatic effect.The surfaces remain clean for longer and the atmosphere, free from chemicals.They are therefore much more effective and healthy.
HOW TO USE eMC CLEANERS:
- They are apt for any surface.
- Dilute with water in a sprayer (5ml x 500ml).Spray the surface you want to clean; leave it to act for one minute, then wipe it with a cloth or sponge.
- Add 5ml to the mop bucket (equal to the measure of the container lid) x 5l of water.
- You can also use it as an air freshener.
- Chemical free
- Concentrated products, long lasting and taking up very little space
- Have an antistatic effect, do not attract dust and the cleanliness lasts more time
- Wastewater is excellent for pipes and plants